Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inaugural Post

Well, this is it! I have truly migrated into mommy-ville I feel like with an official blog!

I gotta tell ya, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time because I do follow so many fun blogs of other families and think...hmmm, I can't wait until I have something to blog about and can have randoms looking into my life without me knowing! :)

But with baby boy on the way, I know that my parents, Blake's parents, and many others would love to stay informed about my belly growth, nursery stuff, and just how life is changing rapidly around us even though they can't be here to enjoy it with us. Next on my list is to get a legit camera so that we have fun pics to upload onto this blog!


So here is the first public belly pic.

I semi-cheated because this was actually like 3-4 weeks ago and I definitely have grown since then. :) But YOU try posting pictures online of how much weight you're gaining and no longer fitting into your clothes. Give me a break. It takes time.

I actually have my first baby shower next week that I am SO stoked for (staff gals) and will prob have some fun pics from there since I'll be able to rope my friend Leah (the other pregger) into being in the pics with me.

9 comments:

  1. you are the cutest EVER!! I'm glad you've take THE step... the hardest part is actually keeping it updated! Good job!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your FB status update and came on over. Super cute blog, you look like an old veteran blogger already. Congrats on your upcoming baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB ASHLEY! I totally agree, you made it look like you're a blogging pro! Can't wait to follow all your news about the big upcoming event.
    Love you, Great Auntie Sylvia
    PS. Are you interested in doing some consulting on blogging? Mine looks so amateur compared to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ashley... it is so great... I am trying to get one started too but I guess I am afraid to take the final plunge by putting in an entry.
    This is going to be great for all of us to keep up.. thanks for thinking of us !! Baby Boy Carbonatto has an amazing life ahead of him !! Love Ya
    Auntie Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog looks good, belly looks good, and life looks good. If you have any technical blogging questions hit me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I love that you're a blogger. fun, fun! And cute belly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blog, and even added it to my favorites!! Definitely turning into the cutest little mommy... and I can't wait for more updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness!! Look how skinny you look except for that little bump in the front!! Good job on the blog layout, sweetie! You did a great job! Thanks for doing this - it will help me to stay updated on stuff. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing well with this whole "blog thing," I love it! And you are a beautiful little pregnant lady! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...