Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Shower!

I was thrown a GREAT baby shower on Saturday night by my good friends Heather and Alicia, hosted by the best hostess that I know of in town, Steph!
Here are some pics from the evening:

First group shot (although some people had already taken off for the evening)



Steph showing off the adorable little "B" cupcakes that Alicia made. Yum!



Brecken's new shoes from Callie! (amongst many others)



Leah, Courtney and Jodie watching the present-opening.



Jeni Mae & Brit - two of my fav Lk Stevens crew!


And then a couple more of some of the loot!



Definitely lucky and blessed to call these girls my friends! Missed all those that weren't able to make it, but love ya just the same!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...