Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday & Easter

Today is Good Friday, although it's POURING outside and I'm not sure how good that is. :)

This is my first year working at EastLake during Easter, and man oh man, do I now appreciate what it takes to prepare for an event like Easter. I've put in at least three 12+ hr days this week, which at 34 weeks pregnant isn't exactly the easiest feat. But it's been fun and I know will be so worth it.

We are expecting over 8,000 people this weekend. Holy. Balls. We've already had a few minor hiccups in our prep (thank you Mr. Pager Man who can't deliver our pagers on time), but I know and trust that God will prevail. I've been praying for all of the people that are going to come to church for the first time this weekend, and I know that something little like a Pager for their child, isn't going to stop them from hearing about the hope that I've been blessed with.

So here's to a great Easter weekend, and my first one being a part of something so huge that God has orchestrated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button