Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4 Years Ago Today...


...it was 80 degrees...
...all of our close family and friends were gathered in one place...
...Seth caught the Husky garter...
...Blake lived in LA...
...I was unemployed...
...the future was unknown...
...a ticket was booked to Puerta Vallarta...
...Lean Out was my favorite smoothie from Emerald City Smoothie...
...My last name was Loncon...
...I was wearing white...
...the only boy in my life was Blake...
...Lauren and Brandon were just participants in a wedding party...
...I said "I Do" and meant it...


...a high of 55 degrees...
...we have so many more close family and friends...
...Seth is getting married in one month...
...Blake and I live together in our home...
...I have the best job in the world...
...the future is unknown...
...Camping 2010 doesn't require a flight...
...Emerald City Smoothie closed their business in Mill Creek...
...My last name is Carbonatto...
...Maternity and stretchy clothes are the only things that fit (in limited colors)...
...Three boys in my life now: Blake, Dempsey and Brecken...
...Lauren and Brandon have invited us to be participants in THEIR wedding party...
...I still choose him...

2 comments:

  1. aww so sweet! Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo. Seems like life is pretty awesome.

    And Lauren and I can't wait for you to be in our wedding!

    p.s. congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...