Friday, June 4, 2010

4 Weeks Old

In 4 weeks of being a mom, this is what I've learned so far:
...I LOVE a sleeping baby - especially on my chest...
...Everyone needs meal delivery - such a blessing...
...They really do grow SO fast...
...My boobs are magic...
...Other moms with newborns are clutch...
...I couldn't live without my (borrowed) pump or diaper caddy...
...You can never have too many footy-jammies...
...Wearing normal clothes feels OH SO GOOD...
...I love my husband and have HUGE respect for single moms...
...Time magically vanishes every day...
...Sleep is not overrated...
...I wish I could capture every sound, gaze, and coo that he makes...
...I am 100% head over heels in love with this little boy...

1 comment:

  1. You are such a blessed momma with a handsome little boy and precious family!! He is just too cute for words! Way to go Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...