Thursday, July 8, 2010

Before and After

Before

After

{To Brecken signed by Jake Locker - thanks Auntie Gina}

Can't wait for the room be totally finished. Still have one more wall to decorate and then it will be just adding finishing touches on the shelves, his dresser, etc. The two-tone grey walls turned out EXACTLY how I wanted them to and I just love adding the pops of color (turquoise & fire engine red - love).

I'm generally afraid of bold color, but when it's against a neutral backdrop (like the Elephant Grey and Slate) then I just fall in love.

And I felt like the wall decal summed up the life of a boy so perfectly that I just had to find a place for it in the room. I'll use it as a reading tool later in life {teaching Brecken only the "Giving Mom Hugs" snippet...}

5 comments:

  1. It turned out so great...I will hire you when I re-do Lilly's room and the next baby nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I adore the wall decal .. Such a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash I got stuck on your blog for a while! I love it! You're so crafty! I just might steal some of your ideas. :) Steph L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this!! He is such a blessed little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to know what brand/colors these grays are :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button