Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Gray Period

Picasso had his blue period. Marilyn Manson had his black period. I am in my gray period. I'm obsessed with anything gray! (PS is it gray or grey?)

My bed is grey...


Brecken's room is grey...


My favorite sweater right now is grey...


The artwork on my walls is grey...(PS, this was a fun DIY project)


Heck, I'd even be willing to drive a car that was grey...


All that to say that if we get this house that we are trying to buy...better watch out, because it's going to get a splash of grey all over! (It's seriously just the best neutral though isn't it?!)

2 comments:

  1. In terms of the color, "grey" is how the British spell it and it's "gray" in America, at least that's what I think the difference is....

    Where are you guys trying to move to? Same area, different house? Hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so you know... gray is my absolute favorite color and has been since 2nd grade. i love it. people think i am weird and depressed or something, but it really is the best neutral EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button