Monday, September 13, 2010

4 Generations

There's a plaque that hangs in my grandparents bathroom that reads "It's not about where you've been, or what you've seen, it's about who was by your side." I know that it's one of those cliche quotes that we've all heard told in some fashion over and over, but yet it's so true. And it rings even truer when you look around at "the who's" in your life.

My Grandpa unfortunately is very sick. With this unexpected news, my sister and I immediately drove over to Spokane this last weekend to spend some time with him and make sure that we were by his side as quickly as we could get there. I was able to capture some really precious moments between my grandpa and his great-grandson.










My grandpa is alive today and I love him so. I love even more though that he can know that someday he will leave behind an amazing legacy of faith, love, and hard work - all of which will trickle down to now, the 4th generation.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got time with your sweet family together -- Praying for you grandpa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...