Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Celebrating 27 Years

On Sunday and Monday, my family and friends went above and beyond to shower me with birthday love. It included a delicious dinner at one of my favs - Azul - to an unexpected limo ride with my husband! Most importantly though, SO many people donated to building a well for Charity:Water. We're just a few hundred shy now of changing the lives of an entire village. The generosity is overwhelming, but at the same time, {we believe whole-heartedly} that this is something that as Americans, we NEED to do - {give and share} the resources we're blessed with.










Here's to another year - I am looking forward to what God has in store for the 27th year of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button