Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick transformation

I recently have (rediscovered) dollar stores. These were of course a fav growing up because that was about all I could afford. Now though, there are some super fun decorating & house accessories for super cheap.

On Friday, my little buddy and I went took a {aimless} trip to a local store. To my excitement, they were going out of business and everything was 50% off! A dollar store @ 50% off - SCORE!

I picked up several little knick knacks for times yet to be determined including these two fun statue thingys {formal term}.

{Before}

After one quick coat of black spray paint that I already had on hand, and waa-la - a fun accessory for any decorating table!

{After}
After taking this picture, I realized how much I need to re-do that lamp, those candle sticks, and frames! Crap - a total re-haul is in order. I haven't quite decided what color my beloved Husky W will get, but I'm thinking it's the perfect office accessory for Blake. Welp, back to work...

1 comment:

  1. I love how you're getting so crafty lately, Ashley. You're getting my wheels turning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button