Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sunshine on the Brain

All I can focus on today are flip flops, swimsuits (yikes! this post-baby body is not ready for this), Banana Boat, and swim wings (for Brecken, not me)! I feel like it's summer again!

The Carbonatto Clan is headed to the Valley of the Sun tomorrow morning for 10 whole days. Coming are the days of mindlessness, Grandma & Grandpa babysitting, and curling up on a lawnchair with a good book.

Speaking of books, I've added a new section on my blog for all the readers out there. I have been in an awesome book club with some really fun women for a little over 2 years now, and what I love most about being in this book club (aside from the fun monthly get-togethers) is the fact that someone is telling me a great book to read each month.

Okay, back to packing, staging this house and mentally preparing to CHECK OUT - the only thing that matters over the next week and a half is VACATION TIME!

1 comment:

  1. have SUCH a good time. hit up Yogurtland, a time or two while there. Nothing like the grandparents babysitting! I'll be there next Friday, looking forward to the 85 degree weather, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button