Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Printable

We've seen a million of them around blogland, and yet I still love them.  {I think it's the cutest way to create a quick, cheap, and thoughtful hostess gift, neighbor gift, girlfriend gift exchange} - any occasion where funds just can't realistically be allocated.


The Homemade Diva tried her hand at creating one:

Jones Design Company shared her secret to gift wrapping - these adorable gift tags (that I have already printed and used in my wrapping).


Today's Fabulous Finds offered these subway art printables.  I just love the linen color - so non-traditional for Christmas.

So here's my try at creating one that totally fits me and this season:






{Feel free to download this, and link back up so I can see it at work in your home!}.   

Leave a comment and let me know if you'd like it to be customized in a color that works for you.

Happy cookie eating!

Linking to:

Photobucket
 


1 comment:

  1. LOL! Keep calm and eat cookies! LOVE it! I've been exploring your blog and having some fun! I'm now your newest follower! Come by and check out my space in the clouds: http://georgiabe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button