Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nutshell

Ever have people ask you: what are you like in a nutshell?  Hardest question EVER.  I thought I might try to tackle it though like my newest (virtual) friend...Ashley.

I'm a bandwagon enthusiast.  When something new sparks my interest, I instantly become obsessed with it.  Sometimes this is good, and sometimes it's bad.

Speaking of, I have a crazy fascination with the Kennedys.  If I wouldn't have married Blake, I'm convinced I would have moved to the East Coast so that I could find and marry one.

 I love all game shows.  It was a dream to be on one. Then it happened.

I've never clipped Brecken's nails.  I just bite them.  Toenails sometimes too.  Gross.

Sometimes I still wear my Bella band and pretend that I fit perfectly into my pre-preggo jeans.
I generally like most people named Ashley.  I lived with 7 of them in college.

I (accidentally) leave the toothpaste cap off every night, the top gets clumpy, I can't get anymore out, and then I just throw it away.  It drives Blake crazy.

I really want to go on a Mediterranean Cruise.  More specifically Greece.  Like bad.

I don't like circles.  The non-edge stresses me out.

I'm in a book club, (I decided to make it virtual too so you can read along) and have been for over 2 years.  I feel like a grandma sometimes when I say that. :)

Color scares me.  Grey and black feel much safer.

I have dessert after all meals.  I usually prefer a cookie or peanut M&M's.  I hate cake.

I'm addicted to Facebook and blogs.  I really shouldn't be.

I strive to be the best wife I can, and fall short regularly.  But have no problem telling my friends how they can be better wives. :)

I shudder in big groups.  I much prefer to hang out one on one.

I haven't worked out in 2 years. 

I used to be an athlete.  I'll get back to it someday.

I don't follow budgets very well.  That stresses Blake out.

I feel super underqualified to be a mom.

I LOVE my little boy.
He was a tiger for Halloween.  So cute.

I hope that we have 3 more boys.  Blake only wants one more girl.

Sometimes when I want to cry, I watch our wedding DVD, Intervention, or Teen Mom...by myself.
At a buffet, I always go back for more salad after I've had dessert.  (Salad, entree, dessert, salad).
Yep, I like buffets.

I struggle with God's purpose for my life.  I want to change the world as a stay-at-home-mom....but don't know how.  It keeps me up at night sometimes.

I'm really stubborn, and generally think I'm right.  I need to work on that.

I (literally) pray that Brecken goes to UDub.  

If he doesn't, Yale will do so he can be a Skull and Bones.

I love blogging, and LOVE comments even more.

What are some of the quirks about you?  Have you checked off any bucket list items in your life yet?  Are we bff's now?  If you read this, don't be afraid to identify yourself. :)  Go here to link up your list too!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe you were on Wheel of Fortune! I'm new to your blog so it was great becoming your new BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have that little guy run you wild so you don't have to work out!!! You were the most pregger AND post baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill - excited that we're friends now! And Kelsey, I was the most pregger???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG we really are One in the SAHM! I hate cake, but love cookies...I'll never say no to dessert...we all know how I feel about purpose...and budgeting...and mommyhood...AND I've always wanted to go to Santorini! Perhaps that's our cruise we've been meaning to book???

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I'm a new follower!
    Love your list......very cute & funny!
    And your lil boy is so precious!

    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle - you knew we were One in the SAHM! :)
    Hi Amy - welcome! Excited that we can be friends! Merry Christmas to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your list! Way cute! I am a new follower now! What a cute little tiger you have!
    Shaylene
    www.lanceandshay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shaylene - excited to have you along for the ride! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button