Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Makeover!

{I love my new blog design!}



Jenn from MunchkinLand Designs did a wonderful job of interpreting my specific feedback, and creating this beautiful masterpiece that feels oh-so-me! 

Thank you Seattle Smiths for the recommendation! 

If you are looking to beautify your online home, seriously go to Jenn.  I did the research, and her prices are the best out there for what you get in the packages.  Plus, she's just plain great!

So grab my button, follow me, and get ready for my ramblings, naptime crafts, and other SAHM Adventures day in and day out!  I'm inspired now!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! love following your blog, especially your crafs and deals :) Keep it up Ash!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button