Monday, December 6, 2010

Normal People

Normal people eat.  Normal people drink.  Normal people go to the doctor.


What if you found out that {80% of all of the world's disease could be tracked to dirty drinking water}.

Sounds crazy to me.  Not normal.

Normal people can do a lot.  Normal people can make an impact.  Normal people can change the world.  {Normal people can change someone's world}.


Scott Harrison from charity:water proved that this weekend.  EastLake is full of a bunch of abnormal people, and together raised $300,000 to get other normal people clean water who don't have it.

Craig Terrill - big burly Seahawk, Craig Terrill - normal guy.  Selling his CD for $5 to give other normal people clean water.  (BUY IT).

I was reminded this weekend that God uses regular, normal people to make a difference.  I just have to allow it.

I don't have to be famous.  I don't have to be rich.  I don't have to be extra special.  Just normal.   

Normal matters.  {Normal can make a difference}.

I'm challenged and inspired.  And grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button