Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is for you Nate

My husband just sent me this article on my beloved inspiration, {Nate Berkus}.

1.  How did I miss him on the Today Show this morning?

2.  He's going to be okay!  Phew!  


{What would Nate do?}  I'm sure even in his hospital room, he's decorating.  But not sure how much holiday cheer he can add to those drab gowns and curtains,  so to honor him, I am linking to the Southern Hospitality Christmas Vingette party.

Here is my entry-way table & other nearby areas that I whipped together:

The 2 picture frames in the back were a recent Value Village pick-up that with a quick coat of black gloss spray paint, now have resided in a couple places around the house thus far. 

I LOVE this glittery red candle.  It was stolen inherited from my mother.

Look at that cute boy in this picture.  Is he really mine?!

Mr. Santa has no eyes.  No big deal. :)


Bowl o' balls.  Christmas balls that is.

Saw this idea on HGTV for the Holidays last year, went straight to Target, bought these beauties and wa-la -- a festive dining room chandelier!


Two PB hurricanes from Christmas last year.  Filled with some delicious-smelling raspberry potpurri; added small ornaments as festive layer.

There ya go - my Christmas Vignettes for this year.  Hopefully this goes a long way in Nate's recovery. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button