Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bed-Wetter

This just in: Starbucks forges new {secret} relationship with Pampers diapers.

This is a strategic move on their part, with the recent rollout of their new Trenta size.
Everyone is going to be peeing their pants after consuming 31 ounces of coffee!

Are you kidding me?!  31 ounces of coffee! 

Starbucks WOULD come out with the Big Gulp of coffee.
Source Unknown

Don't get me wrong - I love my morning java just as much as the next Seattle-ite, but good lord - we wonder why America needs TV shows like The Biggest Loser.

Ex.Cess.Ive.

A grande to me already seems like a lot (2 shots of coffee and 16 oz. of milk), so the Venti was like {WHOA, Emergency size only}.  

A Trenta is in a whole 'nother tax bracket.

I'm not a calorie counter, but there are 420 calories in a grande.  So that means there are {almost} 1,000 calories in your freaking cup of coffee with the Trenta.

That's like pulling up to the McDonald's drive-thru, throwing down your Abraham Lincoln, and driving away with 2 Big Macs.  Oh, and EATING THEM.  Yourself.
Holy disgusting.

People do NOT need that much caffeine flowing through their veins, nor that much milk.  You might as well eat a cow.

Oh wait...











____________________________________________________________________________
Pics from our trip this weekend coming tomorrow, along with some photography tips & secrets!

4 comments:

  1. omg... first of all you are friggin' hilarious!! Just became a new follower ... only read one post {so far} and you're cracking me up already! and second thanks for the comment luv on my wallet:) Your blog makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, I got to test the Trenta out in Arizona as they were a pilot store this past summer. It was only an option for cold beverages, and let me tell you how amazing the Iced Green Tea Lemonade was .... considering it was 110 degrees outside, heavenly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in AZ and I overheard my local Starbucks doing a "trenta training" in between customers. I too am with you a grande is plenty for me even on the most sleepy - a -days. BUT I do drink my coffee throughout the day. I know it may sound icky but I often dont finish my coffee until around 3 in the afternoon...so a trenta would last ALL day long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sweet Paper House - I'm excited to have you along!

    Kelsey - ICED Lemonade in Arizona in a large glass DOES sound necessary AND amazing.

    Jessica - I do the same thing, just with my homebrewed cup. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button