Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bye Bye Baby...Hair

We hit a milestone today.  Brecken's first haircut.
Mop top.
With scissors in hand, I cut off his beautiful blonde baby locks.

Why do my hands look so ragged?


Followed of course by some serious bathtime.



Look at my little stud muffin now:
Looks like a little man.         

You wait for these milestones, and say daily, "I can't wait until...".  And then they come.  And you all of a sudden don't want them anymore.  It happens too fast.

Not only did I mourn his baby locks today, but his first tooth started poking through for the first time today too.

So yes, it was a big day in the One in the SAHM household.  No more baby hair.  And our first tooth poking through.  

I'm going to go cry now.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there - long time no see :) Just wanted to tell you that your family and blog are adorable! Glad to see that you're doing so well!
    -Carlyn HansonSmith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash .. I can't handle looking at you cut that precious hair with "Kitchen Shears" .. I have a couple spare Hair Shears around here I will try to remember to bring up next time .. but it looks great !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button