Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life's Must Have

I'd like to introduce you to a new section on One in the SAHM: Stuff I Like.

When I get together with my girlfriends, a lot of our conversations tend to revolve around "what do you guys use for (INSERT ANYTHING TO MAKE LIFE EASIER)".

Thus was born:
The disclaimer I have is that these are not products that I am paid to endorse.  It's simply stuff that I have grown to love and can't live without in our house.
 
From time to time, I will feature various things that have helped make life a little easier for this SAHM.


As a new momma, it's been a guess and check process of items that we can't live without, that work best for Brecken and our lifestyle.
I love these little blankies.  I love to give them as baby shower gifts.  I loved receiving them too. :)  Their small, portable size makes them the perfect go-to while out and about.

For those that can, I recommend owning 2 of these little guys so that when they get dingy - one can always go in the wash and you don't have the meltdowns at naptime of missing their blankie.  An extra one is on-hand.

We also LOVE our Scout.
LeapFrog makes GREAT educational toys.  And for $14, these little guys are AWESOME.  Buy them literally anywhere, then register it @ LeapFrog online, and you can personalize them.  {Another GREAT gift for a baby shower where you know the baby-to-be's name}.
  
So little Scout sings to Brecken, tells him about his favorite food (peaches), his favorite color (purple), and his favorite animal (monkeys).  It spells his name for him (which let's be honest, might be a toughy for him to learn).  And it will even put him to sleep (2, 5, or 10 minutes of snuggly bedtime music).


So check out this section, and feel free to comment and "educate" me on other products that you can't live without.

OR

If you offer a product in your etsy store that you'd like me to try, just let me know - I'm always interested in something that will enhance our life!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on Made it on Monday! Wow! Our lives are crazy similar. And we LOVE our Scout too!!!! Scout has had some problems lately (perhaps the battery?), so my husband and I just sing the "Me, and my friend..." song to our son. It's his favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button