Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Newbie

I was away from my computer all day yesterday, got on this morning (because Brecken has decided his new wake up time is 8:15!!!!), and was so excited I could hardly stand myself.


The ever-famous, and brilliant, Thrifty Decor Chick,

is asking for some newbie's to the blogworld to come forward.
 
While she is away next week at Blissdom (which I was like WHAT IS THAT?), she will be featuring some blogs that have only been around for less than a year.

Well, guess who qualifies for that?!  ME!!!

If you meet her criteria, I would suggest emailing her ASAP (deadline is tonight @ 10pm EST).  Even though that technically means you'll be my competition to get Sarah's attention, I would way rather help people get exposed as I want to do too!

1 comment:

  1. awe i'm jealous you get to enter! :) good luck... my blog is officially too old :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button