Monday, January 31, 2011

One Year...and a Surprise

It's official.  One year ago, I entered the blog world.  I don't think that I had any idea at that point how much I would come to love this outlet.  Creatively.  Personally.  Emotionally.

Happy {blog} birthday to me.

So much has changed in a year.  For the good.

This was me, one year ago.

Fast forward 365 days.  Now, I'm blessed to wake up to this little man every morning.

How blessed am I?

{PS - for the Grandmas that read this, Brecken's 9 Month Appt Stats - really tall (95%) and semi-chub (50%).  Healthy as a clam!}

Anyway, blah blah blah.  To read my very first post, click here.

More importantly though, I've got such a fun surprise to share with you all!  But I can't reveal it yet, because well, it's not ready.  But I promise, this is BIG.  Like huge.  Well, to me.  :)

Here's a hint...

Hmm...vague.  I know.  Keep checking back for the ultimate reveal soon!

PS, I SO hate when people say, "I have a secret but I can't tell you".
A. Nnoy. Ing.

But I just did it to you.

Whoops!

2 comments:

  1. Yay , One year Ashley! Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy One Year and One Day! And since you are my real life friend, I have a pretty good idea about the surprise debut you will be making today, and let me just say I am very excited about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button