Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clarity

I need some clarity.  I feel like I've sort of been in a creative rut lately.

Plagued with hundreds of ideas, but no space to actually complete them.

Whose fault is this you ask?  Purely mine.

Blake has been generous enough to allow me an entire room in the house for crafts.  Here is what the current craft room looks like:
Whoh, whoh.

Could you finish your crafty projects in this space?  I think not!
I only have five hundred and one unfinished projects.  Argh.


I really feel like I could finish all my projects in a completed space like these:
Jones Design


Source
Source

Looks like I've got myself a fairly large list of stuff to buy to make my craft room space an area that is just mine, and one that will allow me to finish projects (guarantee Blake is convinced that even a finished space won't cure my procrastination habits).

Supplies Desired:
-fun desk (thinking something on Craigslist for this)
-paint color
-some fun bold fabrics
-wire baskets for storage
-other organizational tools for all the random crafty {crap} I continue to collect

I'm rather excited and inspired now.  Let's finish this craft room!

{Do you have a special space for your art projects?  What does it look like?  Send me a link!}

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one! Any of those would be great! Just thought I'd let you know I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award you can see it here: http://modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a link to an amazing studio . . . I want it BAD. http://hemidemisemiquaverdesignblog.com/2011/01/20/my-studio/

    Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.marthastewart.com/organizing-crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button