Monday, February 7, 2011

Guest Post?

I am so excited for this week.  Let me just show you what is in my future:


Wednesday

Feb 9

Thursday

Feb 10

Friday

Feb 11

Saturday

Feb 12
Mostly CloudyMostly CloudySunny (Clear)Sunny (Clear)Sunny (Clear)Sunny (Clear)Sunny (Clear)Sunny (Clear)FogFog

Hi:
60°


Hi:
66°


Hi:
65°


Hi:
66°


Hi:
64°


 

It may not look like much, but sunshine sounds amazing at this point in the winter, no matter the temperature.

Anyway, that means that I'll be on vacay for the majority of this week, so am currently taking "applications" {ha, please} for guest posters for one of the days this week.

Maybe you could highlight a project that you've done that is noteworthy as of late?  Or a fun Valentine's Day something?  The options are endless.

Shoot me an email at acarbonatto@hotmail.com and we'll make it happen!

I'd love to showcase one of my lovely readers!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, man. I was hoping that Seattle was going to have an unprecented warm streak this week. Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button