Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Making Memories

I know I've been seriously MIA lately, but it is all for good things.

We've basically been out of town, on vacation(s) for the last month and a half.  And I'll be honest, blogging when there is sun shining outside just doesn't seem too appealing.  No lack of love though, I promise.

We're in SUCH a fun season of life, that I can't help but be grateful for the memories that we are making, the time we're getting to spend together as a family...well, and the tan that I am getting.

This week, we're down in Arizona and LOVING it.

We've been able to catch a Spring Training game.
Go Brent!
Hang out with several friends...
Brecken's BFF, Saxyn.

Pool time, perfecting our tan, and spending great time with our extended family.

All of which equals a great vacation, limited time for pictures (because we forgot our camera), but still making lasting memories nonetheless.
I climb things now.
I'll be back in the groove soon enough.  But first...that sun is calling.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...