Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Splurged

Today, I just HAPPENED to be at the right place at the right time.  The beautiful Miss Becki of Whippycake opened up her home for a special in-store viewing of all her products.

Short confession: I have browsed on her website probably 40 bagillion times, every time filling my "cart" with all the products that I want, but never actually pulling the trigger on making the purchase.  Gun shy.

Well today, all that changed.

This trip actually made my obsession worse.  Instead of just viewing online, I could actually feel them.  Try them on.  And oh my word, they are EVEN BETTER in real life.

Thankfully it's the beginning of the month, so my allowance was restocked (cha-ching!) and I may or may not have splurged on these beautes.
On sale thank you very much.

And this one

Oh, and picked this one up as a gift

I unfortunately (says my husband pocketbook) had to draw the line there.  I REALLY wanted these too.
I'm in love with all of them.

And not only does she make great girly accessories, but she's SUPER nice (in real life) and has an adorably cute home.  

If you have the same, or similar, headband obsession as I do, seriously, one day when you're feeling down, or like you need a girly pick-me-up, visit Becki's website/blog and splurge.  It'll solve your worries...for that day. :)

BUYER BEWARE:  you just might fall in love with them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...