Wednesday, May 18, 2011

White Jeans: Part 2

I was feeling brave last week, wanting to expand my horizons from the normal jeans and flip flops scrubby-mom-look, to incorporate the (supposed) spring/summer must have: white jeans.

Where do you find said 'trendiness'?

I tried Gap, Forever 21, The Loft, Old Navy. But nothing seemed to suit my fancy.  Or my budget.

Just when I was feeling discouraged, my try-to-avoid-but-just-can't-resist store, Nordstrom, came to my rescue.

Next problemo: what do you wear with such a frock?

Here's my attempt at figuring out style:

Eh, a little too Americana for me.



Nah, just not feeling it.
Good colors, but shirt was sort of baggy (it was technically a shirt from my maternity days).
Let's go back to that navy blue shirt. I love navy.

Brown belt. Much better than the red for this outfit.

Need color.

Ah yes, my newly arrived Whippycake purchase.


Gosh, I love these headbands.  It may or may not be an addiction.  A cute one though.

Pants:  Nordstrom
Shirt:  Zara (like 3 seasons ago)
Sandals:  Nordstrom Rack
Belt:  Diesel sample sale ages ago
Head Decor:  Whippycake

So there you have it.  White jeans in action.  Branching out.  Dare I say, stylish?

{Did I pass?  Just lie to me even if you think I didn't} 

And just for good measure, Brecken wanted to show us what he was wearing today too.
My little man.
 
Linking up to Pleated Poppy

6 comments:

  1. The white jeans are HOT. And I'm not lying. I'm not against the red belt either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I love the red belt too...maybe just not with the navy...unless it's the 4th of July! =) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arg you kill me. Of course they look amazing on you.

    btw, our little L-E dressed up twinsies with Brecken for Easter. That tie is killing me.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a little FYI.....you inspired me with your first post to go out and get white jeans....I haven't yet, but I will be doing that THIS summer!!! Skinny jeans!!! SO EXCITED!!
    THANK YOU for your inspiration! And you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kendra
    I like the red belt too...just not with blue for now. I feel like I just need an American flag bandana with that outfit and it would be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are freakin' skinny - go you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button