Wednesday, May 11, 2011

White Jeans....I'm Scared

 A good friend of mine told me the other day that my BFF Nate Berk, made the statement that {WHITE JEANS are the staple to transition your wardrobe into spring/summer this year}.

AHHHHHHH  (enter Kevin McCallister scream)

There's nothing that screams INSECURE more to me than white jeans!

Really Nate?  I have to rock them?  (well have to is relative)

Then, I took a breath and decided with a post-baby body, I need to be as daring as I can be because Lord knows that (hopefully) another munchkin will take over my body soon enough and mu-mu's will be the only thing transitioning in my wardrobe yet again.
Not sure about ALL white, but I've always like LC's style.

Source
Princess Cathryn rocks em.


I'll keep you posted on my white jean adventure (I know you're on the edge of your seat). 
I'm scared.  But feeling brave.

First step: actually purchase them.  
 
{Are there any other current trends that you are feeling daring to try?}

3 comments:

  1. I've always been scared of white jeans too but last summer I found an adorable pair at Marshall's. They're now my FAVORITE item of clothing. Dress em up, dress em down, make a statement. They're not see-through (bonus), extra stretchy (double-bonus) and are cut to flatter (triple-bonus). Good luck in your search - it takes time but when you find the right pair it will, literally, change your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! I promise, you'll love them. And plus Ashley, you have the legs and the body for them! They dress up any outfit.. day or night.

    My top picks are : Citizen's or J.Crew Matchstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Krislyn! I have a pair of white jeggings I got at the beginning of last summer and rocked those puppies! I just had Saxyn so George had to help me pull them up:) BUT, I rocked them. Sorta. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button