Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Charicature Time Lapse

Have you ever had your caricature drawn?  

While in Florida, this was one of the activities they had available one night, so we thought why not?

When I got home, I decided to pull out of the archives one we had drawn back in 2004 in Las Vegas, while we were there celebrating our 21st birthdays.


Look at how YOUNG we both look in 2004.   



Blake now sports the much more sophisticated I'm-a-business-man look with his glasses and clean-cut hair style. 

And don't worry, my big lips have stayed the same.

PS - don't you just love this frame? 
Recent garage sale find for $2!

I sort of want to make a tradition out of it, to commemorate fun trips we've had and to see the time lapse of our story...and love.

And just for fun, thought I'd throw in the very first picture of Blake and I ever taken.
Ahh....how cute. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww just found your blog! It is really cute!! :o) Love the nursery! & loved this post. I know whatya mean about looking back and seeing how much has changed over time... :o)

    millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! And yes you can totally do a chair. The pleated one is the 4th one I have done EVER! no joke.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button