Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

This was one of the best 4th of July's on record for the One in the SAHM household.

Backyard BBQ, friends, SUNSHINE, and some sparklers!  What more could a girl ask for?!


We seriously had such a great day.  I even prepped by switching out my Spring Wreath for a much more Americana wreath!
Scraps of fabric from my Playroom Pennant
Leftover ribbon from Brecken's 1st Birthday
Clearly, as you can tell from the materials, I did this during a naptime (because I needed to use all supplies that I already had on-hand).


Back to enjoy the sun - I'll be back with some more fun wedding gift ideas tomorrow (or Thursday depending on how much sun I want to soak up!).

1 comment:

  1. Awww! That looks like a fun 4th! Enjoy soaking up the sun!! Maybe you'll be back with an awesome tan? :o)

    ♥Jazmin
    www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button