Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Backyard Recreation: Hot Tub

Awhile back, on Mother's Day, I was called frantically outside to "see what Dempsey (our dog) did".

Naturally, I immediately ran outside only to find a super exciting sign "written" by Brecken:
Yep, my son is super advanced.  Writing w/ pen at 12 months. :)



Our small, but functional yard, was about to really get the FUN put into functional  

I've always wanted a hot tub!!


After some serious slave labor by my husband and friends, a concrete slab was laid and the hot tub is now officially in business.

I even decided to spice things up a bit and picked up these fun hooks from Pier 1, gave them a quick coat of spray paint, and had Blake nail them to the fence.

A cute and simple way to keep our towels close and off the ground!

Thanks Brecken - what a great Mother's Day gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button