1. Ultrasound at 2pm
2. Have nurses seal up the results in a nice little envelope.
3. Drop first little munchkin off with his great grandparents for some quality mommy-daddy time.
4. Head to La Mall to pick out a desired outfit for both a boy AND a girl. *Must be of similar weight and price because I'm a pretty good detective and will solve my own mystery before the case has even been opened.
5. The nice retail people will receive that super secretly sealed envelope with the ultrasound results in it, read, and then gift wrap the matching gender outfit.
6. A delicious dinner of (the baby's choice) will ensue. Knowing me, the waiter will hardly be able to offer us water before I want to tear that present open to learn the results of our future.
7. A picture collage with said results will appear on this very little blog tomorrow to let you all in on the secret too!
In all seriousness, we're praying for health. So I ask you join me in praying for that too.
Here comes the future!! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the news!
**Update: To hear what we're having, click here for the reveal...