Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pines Cones & Glitter

A very talented friend of mine asked for some decorating advice yesterday.

1.  Ha!  Totally humbled that she would think that I'M a good source for that.
2.  Without my own house, super excited to contribute any of my amateur ideas.

She has beautiful handmade jewelry, and is asking for some holiday accents to display at her upcoming holiday jewelry party.


The following criteria were provided:
1.  Utilize pine cones
2.  Use sparkly sky blue glitter
3.  Can't be too messy because we don't want to take away from the actual jewelry.

Here are some ideas I found on Pinterest:




















Source: johner.com via Alix on Pinterest





I'm also thinking that this is the perfect opportunity to bust out that new Krylon Glitter Spray Paint.
The only catch is that there isn't really a true sky blue color.



How have you used pine cones in your decorating?  Pictures/links welcome!

I'll keep you posted on how the party turns out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...