Friday, January 6, 2012

My Week (In Pics)

In effort to take more pictures, here's a recap of my week as seen thru the lens of my iPhone:

I mentioned that a lot of the interiors in the house have been going in lately and I was able to sneak a pic of our super fun/beautiful backsplash and tiled guest shower.
Downstairs Guest Shower
Our Master Bath hasn't quite yet been grouted, but I'm in LOVE with the tile/subway glass tile accents.  Colors are a little hard to see, but just trust me - they look AMAZE!
Master bath shower

This little man just melts my heart.

Blake and I were able to sneak away for a (surprise) overnight date, and this is the view that I woke up to yesterday morning.  Love tank full.  :)

Went antique shopping in Snohomish because I'm chomping at the bit to start getting this house decorated.  I pinned this picture the other day of a fun entryway, 


and then discovered this gem.  
Just need to make sure that the measurements work in my space and she will be mine!

And then I also showed you some room inspiration boards the other day, and found this antique sled that would go PERFECT with Brecken's vintage ski theme in his room.

And then finally, I got to celebrate one of my great friends' birthdays this week at none other than the BINGO hall.  Yep, you read that right: my friends and I play BINGO (insert jokes here).

Such a great week.  Thank you iPhone for helping me to remember the little things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected

Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Recent Projects

Xmas Card Display Hutch Revamp Spring Wreath Playroom Pennants Established Plaque
Vintage Valentines
Stenciled Lamp
Homemade Headbands

Items2Love

Women Online

Designed by:

Elements by Amy Teets

Featured On

homemade crafts UndertheTableandDreaming

Modern Wivelyhood

Grab My Button