Friday, February 24, 2012

Temporary Chaos

I know that you are all on pins and needles wanting to hear from me, and know what's going on.  The jist of it is:
  • We moved and are officially in the new house!
  • We haven't had internet all week which makes for tough social media communication.  Alas, those beloved Comcast people come tomorrow!
  • Brenner will be here shortly (like T-minus 2 weeks or less - more on that later too)
  • Jenn from MunchkinLand Designs is working on a new layout/design for this little space here.  New house, means serious mommy-blogger makeover! 


Don't worry, once we get settled (ha!), I will do my best to slap some pictures together of the new house.  I'm seriously in love.  Like obsessed.  Can't believe it's ours.


Hold tight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...