Sunday, March 25, 2012

Phone Dump

A real blog post is much overdue, but a phone dump is all I can swing for now.  I have had a draft of our kitchen post going for about a week now...I will finish uploading pictures I swear.  In the meantime, my phone shows a little bit of our life lately:

A Saturday morning treat with our family of 4 to celebrate a good friend's birthday.

Decided it would be fun to SIT in a mud puddle.  I couldn't help but laugh.  I asked for boys. :)

Here's Mr. Brenner Joseph.  I'm slightly obsessed with cuddling with him.  I love  this sleeping baby!

So many things to love about this picture:
1.  We have a backyard!
2.  It's sunny outside!
3.  He's filthy...yet again.  :)  Rolling down the bark hill sounded like a good idea.
Dressing these boys every day is one of my regular highlights.  I love all things boy.
Spring = fresh flowers.  LOVE.
That's life lately.

Stay tuned for the Kitchen Post, Craigslist Finds, and some initial before and afters of what we've already started to do to personalize our new home.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been checking your blog all the time waiting to see a picture of your new little man. Congrats...he looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...